CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY POLICY
Synergy Lifting Ltd recognises that we must integrate our business values and operations to meet the expectations of our stakeholders. They include customers, employees, investors, suppliers, the community and the environment.
- We recognise that our social, economic and environmental responsibilities to these stakeholders are integral to our business. We aim to demonstrate these responsibilities through our actions and within our corporate policies.
- We take seriously all feedback that we receive from our stakeholders and, where possible, maintain open dialogue to ensure that we fulfil the requirements outlined within this policy.
- We shall be open and honest in communicating our strategies, targets, performance and governance to our stakeholders in our continual commitment to sustainable development.
- The Managing Director is responsible for the implementation of this policy and will make the necessary resources available to realise our corporate responsibilities. The responsibility for our performance on this policy rests with all employees throughout the company.
Our Partnership Focus
- We shall ensure a high level of business performance while minimising and effectively managing risk ensuring that we uphold the values of honesty, partnership and fairness in our relationships with all our stakeholders.
- We shall support the development of our external stakeholders through led training courses and using our facilities for all our business partners to hold meetings.
- Our contracts will clearly set out the agreed terms, conditions and the basis of our relationship and will operate in a way that safeguard against unfair business practices.
- We shall encourage dialogue with outside stakeholders where necessary.
- We will register and resolve customer complaints in accordance with our standards of service.
- We shall work with local schools, colleges and universities to assist young people in choosing their future careers, being an advocate for our industry.
- We shall operate an equal opportunities policy for all present and potential future employees and will our employees clear and fair terms of employment and provide resources to provide future development.
- We shall maintain a clear and fair remuneration policy and shall maintain forums for employee consultation and business involvement.
- We shall provide safeguards to ensure that all employees of whatever nationality, colour, race or religious views are treated with respect and without sexual, physical or mental harassment.
- We shall provide and strive to maintain a clean healthy and safe working environment in line with our Health and Safety working policy and safe terms of work.
- We shall continue with and develop Environmental policies and objectives as part of the business planning cycle.
Synergy Lifting Ltd.